The Airdyne. A device that strikes fear in the hearts of athletes of every calibre. Referred to by Greg Glassman as “the Devil’s Tricycle”, the Airdyne has an uncanny ability to extract every ounce of effort you have to give. Anyone who’s used one for an extended period of time knows that for as much hate as people hold towards it, it definitely works. So here are a few Airdyne workouts you can try!
5 Airdyne workouts to try!
- 10 Rounds of 200m Airdyne – Rest 1:30 between each round.
“100 Calories for Time”
- Gather 100 Calories on the airdyne as quickly as possible.
“5 Minutes Max Calories”
- How many Calories can you bike in 5 minutes?
- 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, for 8 Rounds
- Great workout for recovery. Just ride for 45 minutes without stopping.
Have any other Airdyne workouts you love? Share them in the comments section below!